Expand your living space into the great outdoors with mahogany decking. A new deck will add value to your home. And it’s the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends during warm summer days. Best of all, mahogany hardwood is both durable and beautiful.
Kayu Mahogany Decking
- 1″ x 4″ Natural Kayu Batu hardwood
- Classic appeal of dark, rich mahogany; looks and feels like fine wood flooring
- Square back
- Unfinished; for exterior or interior use
- Durable. Extremely hard, dense and strong.
- Completely renewable resource that will last for many years
- Great choice for exterior decks, privacy screen, porches and more
- Easy to work with, care and maintain
- Seal with penetrating oil. If left untreated, the wood develops an attractive silvery tone.
Limited inventory. Available at our Jewett City (CT) and Lunenburg (MA) stores.
Kayu Batu Mahogany Decking with Reeded Back
- 1″ x 4″ Kayu Batu mahogany hardwood
- Similar to the Kayu Batu decking with the exception of the reeded (grooved) back
- Reeded grooves allow for airflow underneath to help prevent moisture and mold
Available at all stores, except our Central Falls location.
As Max says, “When value’s a must, shop Builders Surplus.” When you’re building or remodeling, our stores offer a great selection of first quality building materials. All products are Max T. Value approved, so they will be perfect for your home. And to complete your exterior renovation, consider adding vinyl siding, windows, or a new front entry door. So, skip those big box stores and shop local! You can create the home of your dreams… and for much less than you imagined.
If you have a question about this item or any other product, please call 866-739-1636. Since Max T. Value is usually out searching for great deals on home improvement materials, our associates will be happy to answer your questions. To be connected with our Connecticut store, press option 1. For Rhode Island (Warwick store), press option 2. And for our Massachusetts store, press option 3.
On weekends, view your local store’s hours and contact info to speak with one of our friendly associates. Note: we only service the New England area at this time. We do not deliver, ship items or place orders online.