Door Locksets in Polished Brass or Satin Nickel
You’ve found the perfect door and your remodeling project is almost complete. As a result, it’s time to choose a door knob to finish the job. So, come to Builders Surplus to check out door locksets in polished brass or satin nickel and in a variety of styles.
- 2 styles of door handles available: knob or lever
- Available in polished brass or satin nickel
- Polished brass knob locksets are available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, plus keyed entry and single cylinder deadbolt styles.
- Satin nickel knob locksets are offered in passage, privacy, keyed entry, keyed entry and single cylinder deadbolt plus dummy (fixed) styles.
- Satin nickel lever locksets are available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, keyed entry and dummy (fixed) styles.
Types of Locksets:
There are a variety of lockset styles. For example, passage locksets are commonly used for hall and closet doors. In addition, privacy locksets are found on bedroom and bathroom doors. Keyed entry is a secure lockset and needs a key to unlock the door. And finally, a dummy lockset allows entry at all times.
To sum up, if you’re building or remodeling, Builders Surplus offers a great selection of first quality doors and windows that will be perfect for your home. Most of all, be satisfied with the quality, great value and exceptional savings. Create the home of your dreams and for much less than you imagined. Why pay more to remodel your home? Skip the big box stores and shop local. And as Max T. Value says, “Get it at Builders Surplus for less!”
Our stores are located in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts. And at this time, we are local and only service the New England area. You must come into our stores to make a purchase. We do not deliver, ship items or place orders online.
If you have a question about this item or any other product shown, please call 866-739-1636. Since Max T. Value is usually out searching for great deals on home improvement materials, our staff will be happy to answer your questions. To be connected with our Connecticut store, press option 1. For Rhode Island (Warwick store), press option 2. And for our Massachusetts store, press option 3.
For Builders Surplus stores in West Warwick and Central Falls, click on the link to your nearby store’s hours and contact info to speak with one of our friendly associates.