Door Locksets in Polished Brass or Satin Nickel
You’ve found the perfect door and your remodeling project is almost complete. Now it’s time to choose a door knob to finish the job. Come to Builders Surplus to find door locksets in polished brass or satin nickel and in a variety of styles.
- 2 styles of door handles available: knob or lever
- Available in polished brass or satin nickel
- Polished brass knob locksets are available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, plus keyed entry and single cylinder deadbolt styles.
- Satin nickel knob locksets are available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, keyed entry and single cylinder deadbolt plus dummy (fixed) styles.
- Satin nickel lever locksets are available in passage, privacy, keyed entry, keyed entry and dummy (fixed) styles.
Types of Locksets:
Passage locksets are commonly used for hall and closet doors. In addition, privacy locksets are found on bedroom and bathroom doors. Keyed entry is a secure lockset and needs a key to unlock the door. And finally, a dummy lockset allows entry at all times.
If you’re building or remodeling, Builders Surplus offers a great selection of first quality doors and windows that will be perfect for your home. Most of all, be satisfied with the quality, great value and exceptional savings. Create the home of your dreams… and for much less than you imagined. Why pay more to remodel your home? Skip the big box stores. And as Max T. Value says, “Get it at Builders Surplus for less!”
If you have a question about this item or any other product, please call 866-739-1636. Since Max T. Value is usually out searching for great deals on home improvement materials, our associates will be happy to answer your questions. To be connected with our Connecticut store, press option 1. For Rhode Island (Warwick store), press option 2. And for our Massachusetts store, press option 3.
On weekends, view your local store’s hours and contact info to speak with one of our friendly associates.