Vinyl Patio Slider Doors
Available with or without grids, vinyl patio slider doors are fully assembled. Also, the sliders are designed for new construction or for replacement by simply removing the nailing fin.
Patio Slider Doors
- Frame depth is 4-3/4″ with an aluminum thermal break sill
- Panels are fusion welded for durability
- Double mylar fin seal woolpile provides an energy efficient virtually weather tight seal
- 5/0 x 6/8: Rough opening is 60-1/8″ wide x 80-1/4″ tall
- 6/0 x 6/8: Rough opening is 72-1/8″ wide x 80-1/4″ tall
- Low-E 3 glass
- Screens included
- 5/0 x 6/8 LH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 5/0 x 6/8 RH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 6/0 x 6/8 LH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 6/0 x 6/8 RH / Clear or Grid / with screen
In addition, handing is determined by viewing the sliding patio door from the outside and looking at the operable door panel. (LH, the left hand door panel is operable; or RH, the right hand door panel is operable.)
Shop Builders Surplus for quality, value, selection and savings. If you’re building or remodeling, our stores showcase first quality doors and windows that will be perfect for your home. You can create the home of your dreams… and for much less than you imagined.
Have a question about this item or any other product, please call 866-739-1636. Since Max is usually out searching for great deals on home improvement, we’ll be happy to answer your questions. Otherwise, view your local store’s hours and contact info to speak with one of our friendly associates.