Vinyl Patio Slider Doors
Fully assembled vinyl patio slider doors are available with or without grids. Also, the sliders are designed for new construction or as replacement doors by simply removing the nailing fin. Enjoy your home and the view of the outdoors with a patio slider.
Patio Slider Doors
- Frame depth is 4-3/4″ with an aluminum thermal break sill
- Panels are fusion welded for durability
- Double mylar fin seal woolpile provides an energy efficient virtually weather tight seal
- 5/0 x 6/8: Rough opening is 60-1/8″ wide x 80-1/4″ tall
- 6/0 x 6/8: Rough opening is 72-1/8″ wide x 80-1/4″ tall
- Low-E 3 glass
- Screens included
- 5/0 x 6/8 LH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 5/0 x 6/8 RH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 6/0 x 6/8 LH / Clear or Grid / with screen
- 6/0 x 6/8 RH / Clear or Grid / with screen
In addition, handing is determined by viewing the sliding patio door from the outside and looking at the operable door panel. (LH, the left hand door panel is operable; or RH, the right hand door panel is operable.)
Shop Builders Surplus for quality, value, selection and savings. If you’re building new or remodeling your current residence, our stores showcase first quality doors and windows that will be perfect for your home. And finally, don’t pay more for home improvement! As Max T. Value says, “When value’s a must, shop Builders Surplus.” You can create the home of your dreams… and for much less than you imagined.
If you have a question about this item or any other product, please call 866-739-1636. Since Max T. Value is usually out searching for great deals on home improvement materials, our associates will be happy to answer your questions. To be connected with our Connecticut store, press option 1. For Rhode Island (Warwick store), press option 2. And for our Massachusetts store, press option 3.
On weekends, view your local store’s hours and contact info to speak with one of our friendly associates.