Door Shop Ready For Special Orders
You’ve found the perfect door you’ve been looking for at one of our locations. But now it needs a slight alteration: maybe a double bore for hardware or a doggie door. Max T. Value says, “No problem! We’ve got an on-site Custom Door Shop at Builders Surplus ready to assist you with your special order.”
Interior Doors: Custom
- Custom height available
- Molded doors available hollow or solid core with a smooth or textured finish
- 6-panel pine door height and jamb depths can be customized
In addition to the popular 6-panel doors available, we display a large selection of interior door styles and sizes. Barn doors are the trendy style and in demand right now. But you can choose from wood, wood with glass, molded, and molded bi-fold styles. Most doors are prehung, but slabs are also available on some doors.
Exterior Doors: Custom
- Large selection of glass options available on exterior doors
- Height and jamb depths can be customized
- Composite, maintenance-free frame upgrade available
- Single or double bores
- Outswing doors / double doors can be made at our Custom Door Shop
- Customize your exterior door with a doggie door, peep hole, or mail slot
For exterior doors, perhaps you’re deciding on a decorative glass door (with or without sidelites), fiberglass, steel, or a wood style. Builders Surplus has a great selection for you to look over. And occasionally, we’ll also have specialty surplus doors on display at significant savings.
One suggestion for our customers: Take rough measurements of the door opening before you purchase a new door to help make the installation a little easier.
If you have questions about what can be done in our Door Shop, just ask! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to talk with you about your custom door. And best of all, you’ll love our quick turnaround time on your special order.